[/ font] My name
is Miki, the director of Totsukanishiguchi Orthopedic Surgery.
Until now, I have been practicing as a specialist in the Japanese Orthopedic Association and as a sports specialist.
Together with an experienced physiotherapist in sports rehabilitation, we would like to provide the latest orthopedic treatment based on sports medicine to the local people.
In addition, we have partnered with an adjacent medical institution to promptly perform MRI and CT examinations, so we are confident that you will be satisfied with everything.
As a “family doctor” who protects the health of everyone in the Totsuka area, please feel free to contact us at any time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Sports doctor activity history
- 1996 Atlanta Olympics Japan At the Olympics Headquarters Doctor
- 1994, 2002, 2011 Women’s Basketball World Championships
- 1993-2000 Chanson Cosmetics
- 2004-2009 Fujitsu Red Wave
- Many others
- 1984 Graduated from Shinshu University School of Medicine
- 1991 Yokohama Port Hospital Orthopedic Surgery
- 1998 Yokohama Sports Medical Center Orthopedic Department
- 2003 Hiratsuka Kyosai Hospital Orthopedic Surgery
- Japanese Orthopedic Association Specialist, Certified Sports Doctor, Certified Rheumatologist
- Japan Sports Association Official Sports Doctor
- Councilor, Japan Orthopedic Sports Medicine Society
- Member of the Medical Support Department of the Japanese Olympic Committee
- Director of the Women’s Japan Basketball League
- Japan Basketball Association Medical Science Research Committee
- Chairman of the Anti-Doping Medical Science Committee of the Japan Gymnastics Association